Lovers of Chinese food can get savings on their favorite dishes in the most popular Chinese Resto, Panda Express, with Panda Express coupons.
Panda Express – America’s Chinese Sweetheart
Panda Express is currently the biggest American-Chinese fastfood chain, with over 1,000 branches nationwide, and has been serving the best Chinese food for almost three decades. It was established by Andy Cherng, and his father Master Chef Ming Tsai Cherng, who were both immigrants from China. Their former drive-thru resto has now expanded into a billion dollar enterprise.
Panda Express – Comfort Food
Whenever they feel down, foodies always order Chinese food for take-out to lift their spirits. Even when everything’s fine, they still can’t get enough of Panda Express classics. Some health buffs don’t like eating Chinese food, though, because they are usually loaded with preservatives and trans fat. But, they’ll be surprised that Panda Express has none of that. It has never used, nor ordered, MSG and it only uses natural ingredients for cooking their food.
Panda Express has proven that comfort food need not be loaded with uncomfortable fat. Their food always has the perfect balance of health and indulgence, like the following:
- Broccoli Beef – this flavorful Cantonese dish from Guangdong Province, China will give diners a protein boost with beef and loads of Vitamin C from broccoli.
- Honey Walnut Shrimp – there are lots of seafood lovers the world over, but there are some who just cannot seem to like it. They might change their minds when they get a taste of this succulent seafood dish.
- Eggplant Tofu – Panda Express had their vegan and health-conscious patrons in mind when they created this dish because it has high-protein, low-fat tofu and vitamin-rich eggplant cooked in sweet and spicy sauce.
Panda Express also has a Wok Smart menu, which contains an array of dishes that have 250 calories or less, for avid calorie counters:
- Mushroom Chicken – this delicious chicken, zuccini, and mushroom mix has only 180 calories.
- Mixed Veggies – this 70-calorie dish has loads of flavor for less fat.
- String Bean Chicken Breast – this Panda Express classic has only 190 calories.
Are There Still Coupons for Panda Express?
People who dine in Panda Express restos most of the time love collecting food coupons because they help them save so much on their favorite meals.
There used to be some printable Panda Express coupons that one could download online. But, currently, the best way to get credible Panda Express coupons is through searching the Sunday paper or going to the closest Panda Express branches. Netizens should be wary of sites that offer Panda Express coupon codes; these don’t work, as there is nowhere to input them in the Panda Express website.
Although Panda Express coupons are a little hard to come by, loyal Panda Express diners should not lose hope because, with a little bit of patience, they might be able to get their favorites for free or at discounted prices.